The Reaper Accessibility Wiki
REAPER is a complete digital audio production application for Windows and Mac OS X, offering a full multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing and mastering toolset. This wiki provides information for blind Reaper users. Whether you're a musician, songwriter, podcaster or audio/video editor, Reaper can more than serve your needs.
To start, you may wish to read how to download and install Reaper, Osara and SWS. You can also checkout these useful links and resources and the archived sites.
Also, we are starting to make accessible and adapt the official reaper user guide, right here in this wiki along with the ReaEffects guide and the Reaper plus! the power of sws extensions documentation.
Below is a contents section listing all current Reaper Accessibility articles on this site written for users, by users of the reaper accessibility community.
- Getting Started (Downloading and Installing Reaper With accessibility
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Making Your First Recording In Reaper
- Enabling Midi Devices
- some ideas for editing midi in reaper using osara
- tips for mac users
- Monitoring levels when you can't see the meters
- Tracks And Track Folders
- Track Templates
- Project Templates
- The fast and easy way to understand compression and reaComp accessibility
- Setting Up a Side Chain with Reacomp
- tapeStop effect using stretch markers
- Implementing accessible automation
- Rendering and Exporting Tracks and Projects
- Reaper Preferences To Save Disc Space
- Tips for using reaSamploMatic
- Useful Links and resources